There’s a few folks who have helped to keep all of my novel projects going. Here’s the short list:
- Valerie — you’ve been my friend and honorary aunt literally since before I was born. Without your suggestions, encouragement, and your keen ability to get to the truth of things, I might not be where I am today. Thanks will never be enough.
- Yvonne (aka Mom) — you’ve always been there for me whenever I needed you, for laughs or exasperated exclamations of “Oh, come on, Nik!” or commiserating about the ridiculousness of life. You encouraged me to follow my dreams, so this is for the both of us.
- Meagan — we met during the craziest month in writing history, and have been BFFs ever since. You are my sounding board, my cheerleader, my comic relief, my fellow fangirl, my enabler and my sister of the heart. My world would be much less fun without you in it, so, thanks.
- Bria and MG — you two wonderfully silly gals and fellow writers were among my first writer Twitterpals. Without your irreverence, success, and never-ending support, this would have been a much more difficult, monotonous and wacktasic journey. *gynormous hugs!*
- Kate — we became writing buddies also during that crazy month of November, and ever since you continually amaze me with what you accomplish. When I grow up, I want to be you! Thanks for being an inspiration, friend, and fellow fan of the Whedonverse.
- Brad — your support and enthusiasm has been invaluable, and who else could have been the inspiration for my character’s best bud at work? I wish you were still down the office hall, but being an email and a building away works too.
- Those Who Remain Nameless, For Now — all of you have given me support, encouragement and stress relief by way of laughter at one time or another. I couldn’t have gotten this far without you, and although many of you haven’t had a character based on you, you never know what future works will bring. :) Love you all!